- A trusted partner: tradition and banking innovation since 1856.
- A partner of proximity: the largest network of agencies and self-banking spaces in Luxembourg.
- A partner who's listening: 1,800 employees to meet your needs and accompany you in your projects.
- A strong partner: Standard & Poor's and Moody's international rating agencies have awarded BCEE some of the best ratings in the world.
- An experienced partner: our advisors offer you their know-how and experience in the international financial markets.
The loyalty of existing customers and the continuous arrival of new customers encourage us to continue our approach while we keep striving to be even closer to the needs of each and every client.Françoise Thoma, Chief Executive Officer
|Debt securities in issue||4.918,2||3.859,9||-21,5%|
|Loans and advances to customers||19.815,7||20.912,8||+5,5%|
|Total general expenses||311,0||328,2||+5,5%|
- BCEE seeks to be the partner of private customers as well as of commercial, craft and industrial companies, thanks to its strong and experienced teams, its network of branches covering the whole country and its ability to innovate.
- Regular exchanges, transparency, understanding and trust continue to be the key elements of a successful and lasting partnership between the client and his banker.
- The Bank remains attentive to its customers in order to keep offering services and products of optimum quality.
|M. Camille FOHL||Chairman|
|M. Georges DENNEWALD||Member, Staff representative|
|M. Steve MELAN||Member, Staff representative|
|M. Nima AHMADZADEH||Member|
|M. Paul ENSCH||Member|
|Mrs. Elisabeth MANNES-KIEFFER||Member|
|M. Manuel NICOLAS||Member|
|M. Jean-Claude REDING||Member|
|M. Bob KIEFFER||Supervisory Commissioner|
Romain Wehles, Executive Vice President
Aly Kohll, Executive Vice President
Françoise Thoma, Chief Executive Officer
Guy Rosseljong, Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Doris Engel, Executive Vice President