- Public Sector (State, municipalities,…)
- Para-public Organizations
- Autonomous Public Institutions
- Supranational Institutions
Spuerkeess offers you tailor made financing solutions in accordance with your company’s specific needs.
- Short and long term credit facilities with variable or fixed interest rates
- Corporate loans
- Syndicated loans
- Lombard credits
- Finance leasing
- Real estate financing & mortgage loans
- Bank guarantees
BCEE’s fully fledged dealing room provides access to a broad range of financial products ranging from traditional products (equities, bonds, Forex ,listed derivatives) to more complex products such as OTC and structured instruments.
Operating exclusively out of Luxembourg, BCEE guarantees an efficient execution to custody processes for all asset types.
- Access to international trading markets
- Issue of tailor made investment products (EMTN, ECP, USCP)
- Excess cash management
- Securities lending
- Collateral management
- Post trade services (clearing, custody, EMIR reporting)
Spuerkeess acts as global custodian for its institutional clients as well as for its large number of retail clients.
Through its proven know-how and years of experience, Spuerkeess has acquired a profound expertise in custody services and has developed:
- An extensive network of over 24 sub-custodians covering 40 markets
- More than 300 accounts with 120 transfer agents in 21 countries
- 20 cash correspondents in a vast range of currencies
For a detailed overview of Spuerkeess’ Cash Correspondents and local sub-custodians, please refer to Spuerkeess' Standard Settlements Instructions.
Cash management services are aimed at clients wishing to optimise their cash management. From simple reports of balances and movements via Swift MT940, to daily, automatic zero balancing enabling the liquid funds held at other banks abroad to be managed: our cash management modules enable every client to find the most appropriate solution to facilitate their daily cash management.
Experienced, best in class and market leader in Luxembourg.
As Luxembourg’s market leader in the payment industry, Spuerkeess has a robust and performant payment infrastructure. As founding member of EBA-EURO1 clearing system, a member of Target 2 clearing system as well as direct participant in EBA STEP2 for SEPA Credit Transfer and Direct debits, Spuerkeess offers its clients quality payment solutions and competitive cut-off times.
- Handling of payments in various currencies
- Integrated solutions for execution and settlement
- Connectivity to MultiLine, Swift, Fileact, …
- E-banking services with S-net
Spuerkeess offers you investment analysis and advice solutions through the combined financial knowledge from its fully fledged trading room and its investment and risk management company. While maintaining a deep understanding of its clients’ needs and restrictions, we offer a qualified investment analysis and tailored advice solutions.
- Portfolio analysis
- Financial research
- Personalised advice
- Specific reporting