KNAX-Club has a lot to offer to kids aged between 6 and 12 wanting to :
- manage and lay out their money to advantage,
- take part in interesting leisure and educational activities.
Why become a member of KNAX-Club ?
- The membership is free
- the KNAX savings account benefits from a high interest rate where interest is accrued from the first cent and detailed on a recapitulative bank statement
- there are many interesting reductions on leisure activities to take advantage of
- KNAX-Club members receive gifts on various occasions
- the German KNAX magazine , illustrating the amusing adventures of the Isle of KNAX habitants, the «Knaxianer », and the plunderers of the «Fetzenstein» castle, is free and sent by post
- numerous leisure activities are organised for KNAX-Club members to take part in.
How to become a free member of the KNAX-Club?
Each account holder of a KNAX savings account can become a free member of the KNAX-Club.
Simply visit a BCEE branch or send an e-mail or S-net message.
Your welcome gift, a beautiful KNAX pencil case, as well as your personalised KNAX membership card will be sent to you by post.
More information by phone (+352) 4015-2117 or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .