Standard features of the S-net solution are :
- on the financial position with the option of viewing a chart of current accounts , savings accounts , loan accounts , securities accounts , on future movements, on the balance and history of confirmation of term deposits
- on account movements and records of all current accounts , savings accounts and loan accounts over 36 months including the option to export the data in a text file format.
- search engine on transaction records of all current, savings and loan accounts over a 36 months period
- details on transactions, if available (debit or credit advice) with a printing option
- choice of the default current account
- printout of a Certificate of banking details
- information on trends in the financial markets , rates of a wide range of international shares, BCEE SICAVs and funds of other promoter, marketed by BCEE, as well as the latest news on them.
- execution of Eurotransferts and other transfers ,
- standing order payments,
- management of direct debits,
- management of term deposits
- managment of future movements,
- management of the beneficiaries of your payments
All Eurotransferts executed via S-net:
are free of charge when made from an e-ZEBRA current account
Loans & credits
- simulation of a personal loan & calculation of the monthly rates
- fill in of a request for a personal loan and transmission of the data to BCEE in order the loan request to be processed.
- stock search in our database of over 6.000 stocks while using various search criteria
- purchase and sale of shares at a special rate on the major European and American stock exchanges, modification or cancelation of orders before execution. The estimated gross amount calculated for the S-net transaction is based on the last known closing price to which the stock fees have to be added
- the buy and sell of ETFs on the principal stock exchanges, respectively the modification or the cancellation of these orders before execution. The available ETFs cover the principal and most liquid financial market indices.
- subscribe and redeem parts of BCEE Sicavs , of funds from other promoters
- evaluation of your list of securities in 3 currencies (valuation of your securities portfolio)
- the order book
- open, check, modify and cancel S-Invest standing orders
- search for and subscribe to bonds on the primary market, buy bonds on the primary and secondary markets
- check outstanding amounts and transaction details over a period of 18 months with the use of credit cards
- exchange secure messages through S-net
- view or print BCEE documents
- most S-net screens have a page of contextual-sensitive help.
Subscribe to S-net
- subscribe to an S-net agreement, by either contacting your BCEE branch or by downloading the application form by clicking on “Subscribe S-net"
- discover S-net Mobile , the S-net version specifically adapted for iPhone and Android smartphones.
- S-net Consultation : the ideal solution if you want to allow a close relative to keep an eye on your account movements.